This page is for those who want to know what's new in OzarksGardens.com.
NOTE: The young folks working like a grownup railroad crew, all new gardeners, are eager kindergarteners from Boyd Elementary School in Springfield, Missouri. They're busy creating the brand new Midtown School Garden. They did it all themselves, and we're not kidding. If you'd like to see more click here.
- April 24, 2012 Added a brand new page about Blackberry Lane Gardens to our Plantsellers section.
- April 17, 2012 Added Blackberry Lane Gardens to the James River Farmers Market page; added A Great Day and a Garden to Real Gardens.
- April 12, 2012 Added a photo of Lisa Bakerink to our page on the Springfield Botanical Gardens.
- April 5, 2012 Added the daylily variety 'Kipling' to our daylily botanical garden page, I-N Daylily Garden Varieties.
- March 20, 2012 Created a brand new page on the gorgeous Lily Garden in Springfield, Missouri's Springfield Botanical Gardens.
- March 17, 2012 Added a most unusual photo you might like--blooming hyacinths in the snow--to our page on Spring.
- February 5, 2013 Posted another new vendor to our page on the growing James River Farmers Market.
- February 5, 2013 Added a new vendor and more photos to our page on the James River Farmers Market.
- January 23, 2013 Posted a new page on a brand new farmers market in Springfield, Missouri, the James River Farmers Market.
- December 16, 2012 Posted 17 photos to the page on the unique Winter Garden in the Springfield Botanical Gardens.
December 11, 2012 Added a new feature that will keep people posted on events at the Springfield Botanical Center along with other gardening news--The Botanical Blog by novelist and garden whiz Peter Longley; added two new photos to the page on the beautiful Winter Garden in the Springfield Botanical Gardens.
December 5, 2012 Posted three new photos and info to the page on the Winter Garden in the Springfield Botanical Gardens.
November 30, 2012 Added some *big news*--the naming of the Daylily Garden in the Springfield Botanical Gardens as an American Hemerocallis Society National Display Garden and its heritage bed an American Hemerocallis National Historical Display Garden. For the story, click on A Daylily Garden.
November 21, 2012 Added several new photos and more info to a very special page on a very special garden, A Winter Garden.
July 15, 2012 Added a new photo of the spectacular 'Pink Velour' Crape Myrtle to A Butterfly Garden.
July 7, 2012 Added 16 photos of beautiful flowering shrubs that really thrive in the Ozarks to A Flowering Shrub Garden.
June 28, 2012 Posted 10 photos of beautiful daylily varieties to The Daylily Garden, all taken during the garden's peak bloom
June 27, 2012 Posted 12 more photos of beautiful daylily varities to The Daylily Garden, all taken during the garden's peak bloom
June 26, 2012 Posted 18 more photos of beautiful daylily varieties to The Daylily Garden, taken during peak bloom
June 24, 2012 Added 18 more photos of daylilies to The Daylily Garden.
May 8, 2012 Added an improved, updated page about one of the Ozarks' most colorful nurseries, Carson's Nurseries.
April 17, 2012 Added a closeup of the Fringe Tree, said to be Missouri's most beautiful tree, to The White Garden.
March 22, 2012 Posted a new photo of the gorgeous 'Avondale' redbud to A Redbud Garden.
March 6, 2012 Added a photo of Nandina berries to A Xeriscape Garden.
March 5, 2012 Posted four new spring-season photos to A Demonstration Garden.
February 29, 2012 On this Leap Day, added four photos to the page on A Redbud Garden.
January 30, 2012 Added another very special plant, Catchfly, to Earth Mother Gardens.
January 24, 2012 Added a most impressive flowering shrub, Seven Son Flower, to A Flowering Shrub Garden.
January 18, 2012 Added the 'Angel Face' rose to A Rose Garden.
January 1-11, 2012 Posted several new photos to our page on The Botanical Center.
May 30, 2011 After being asked to keep certain notes on the website because "they're kind of bloggy and interesting," we created a new page called Green-Ink Notes. They should make great bathroom reading, if you're that much into your laptop